Due to the application of the New European Regulation to protect the privacy of customers and the correct use of their data (GDPR) from 25 May 2018, our data protection terms change.
Owner: ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN (hereinafter, “ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN”)
C.I.F./D.N.I.: [NIF OR DNI NUMBER].
Customer’s postal address.
2.- Information and consent
3.- For what purpose will ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN process the user’s personal data?
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN for the following purposes:
- To carry out the provision of the contracted services, the maintenance of the contractual relationship and the monitoring of this, as well as the carrying out of satisfaction surveys.
- To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents, complaints, claims or queries from Users.
- To manage the sending of commercial communications about products and services marketed by ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN by electronic and/or conventional means.
- To draw up a commercial profile, using our own sources to offer the User products and services in accordance with their interests.
4.- How long will ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN process the user’s personal data?
The User’s data related to the fulfilment of the contractual relationship will be kept for this purpose for as long as the contract is in force and, even afterwards, for as long as required by applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire. With regard to the sending of commercial communications, ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN will process the User’s data until the User objects.
5.- What user data will ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN process?
ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: Name, Surname / Company name.
- Contact details: postal address, e-mail address and telephone number.
6.- What is the legitimacy of the processing of user data?
The processing of User data by ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN for the sending of commercial communications, profiling and satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. On the other hand, the processing of the User’s data to manage, process and follow up purchases made by the User is the execution of the purchase contract, so the provision of the data for this purpose is obligatory and would otherwise prevent its fulfilment.
7.- To which recipients will the user’s data be communicated?
The User’s data may only be communicated to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by the Law.
8.- Commercial and promotional communications
One of the purposes for which ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them commercial communications by electronic and conventional means, with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive such communications. In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN, he/she may request cancellation of the service by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by means of the link that appears in the footer of the promotional e-mails.
9.- Exercise of rights
The User may send a letter to ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN to the attention of the Customer – Data Protection, [CUSTOMER’S ADDRESS] or an e-mail to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN is processing personal data concerning the User.
- Access their personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Obtain from ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN has infringed the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may contact the ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN data protection officer whose contact details are at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.- Security measures ACEITES GARCÍA MORÓN
will treat the User’s data at all times in the strictest confidence and will maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.